Thread: Lost some Forums

Default Lost some Forums

I just posted in the For Sale, sent some PM's and updated my e-mail address.
    Now for some reason I don't have any Classifieds and BS Board.

I logged out and back in, closed and opened the web page again..no luck.

Got any ideas what happened here?

I have an idea....reload your page and ***POOF*** all will be well!

Jon, Jon, Jon. I did all that first before posting the issue.

Whatever the issue was, is now gone. I was prompted to verify my e-mail address and re-log in. It's working fine again this morning. I don't know if or why that would change anything since I had done that as well.

Oh well, delete this thread as needed.

Actually when you changed you email, the site sent the verifiation email to make sure that was really your new email...so it moved you from the normal 'registered users' group, where you have been, back to the 'users awaiting 'email verification' group that everyone gets put in when they register before they verify the email the first time in the regisstration process.

I manually changed you back to the 'registered users' group when I made that post above...and that did the same thing as you clicking the link in the email...essentially, it was already done when you redid it from the email.

No sweat either way.

Ahh, so you were one step ahead of me when you posted your reload the page post.

I get it now.

No sweat...any other issues, just ask!