Thread: My body guy say's.......

Talking My body guy say's.......

A friend at work and previous body shop owner for 25 years stopped by today (he's the guy who's gonna put my rockers on for me) to look at the M715 and he flipped, said it was the "coolest" truck he'd ever seen. We "just had to take a spin in it" He walked about stroking his chin -scary when guys do that, you just don't know what to expect...
    When I returned with the beers I started taking about what needed to be done, and he interrupted me, and said "got ya covered" this skin... and that corner.... and this tab.... gimme $40.00 I'll pick up the steel we'll need on the way home today...

So it's off to Harbor Freight Sunday for a few miscellaneous tools, said he's stop by and go with me to be sure I'm gonna get the right tools. The best part about this is, he told me to forget the body, it's as good as fixed..it'll look like new when I'm done ..so as this progresses I'll shoot a few pictures...

Sweet, get pics before hand too. Its nice to look back and see the progress my truck has made.
    "We are here for the meeting!"

Smile OK, will do.... Good idea

Hey:
    Good idea, to keep a photo history...I'll take a few before (ugly) some during and afters as we progress.......
    Thats a good idea... got wrapped up in the restoration (and beer drinkin) and forgot all about doing that!

Rhoadesville, Virginia (five miles from no place)

A photo history is a must with any project.....I have over 350 of my 715 as its come along....Fun to look back on and see the transformation.
    "Free advice is worth what you pay for it."™

Yep a photo history is a good thing! Allows you to look back and say wow what a great job I did, or I should do this different next time, or I'll never do that again...

It's good to have friends who will work for beer...

BTW not to sound like someone else, but I do make customed tooled photo albums....
    Zone holster maker

I can see a kidnapping coming. Where in Fla. does this guy live? LOL!

Default Dang...............

Quote Originally Posted by airborne View Post
    I can see a kidnapping coming. Where in Fla. does this guy live? LOL!
    Dang another "HAM"

Sorry. But my truck is dying a slow rusty death. I've talked with 'Speciailist', and the 'operation' is VERY expensive. As of right now I'm on a donner list, for some new 'body' parts!