Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whatch'a all think??

Default Whatch'a all think??

What would be a good asking price for my jeep?

Life situations might force sell. Plus I hardly get to use it. But what do you think I could get for this along with many new and extra parts??

Runs and drives. Rear is locked. Opinions?
    67 in progress.
    Chris.

My uninformed, uneducated, non-scientific wild ass guess.....
    $7500-$9000.
    I guess the condition of the interior, engine, electrical, and mechanical item's may influence the price up or down too.

The outside looks great though!!!
    Sorry you have to sell it, hope all turn out well for you.

may or may not need to sell.. but would make a few bills go away and give the bank some breathing room ya know..but the interior is awesome all the electrical works and the engine runs great, just has some idleing issues..but i was thinking like 5500 if i were to sell. Thanks for your uninformed uneducated non scientific wild guess lol
    67 in progress.
    Chris.

Yeah, I was thinking in the 6 or 7k range. If you sell, start high and give the buyer a feeling of accomplishment that he talked you down.
    "We are here for the meeting!"

If you sell and get some breathing room, make sure you get the room you really need or you'll just end up regretting it. Several times, I've done such things to get some relief and then in short order, I regretted it.

In this economy I would expect around 4000, is a price where you could move it. Money is getting very tight an people arent spending anything like they used to, and a quick sale means a lower price, if the truck was complete it might bring a little more. Although if you found that person who jus had to have one now it could do better.
    68 M-715 MVPA #2710

If you are serious about selling you might PM this member -- PacNoWe715

http://www.m715zone.com/vb/private.php?do=newpm&u=2284

He is looking anywhere in the US in the range of 5k.

Default My Humble Opinion

I looked for a truck for over a year, both in my multi-state area and nation wide, before buying the one I did. Trucks that were stock, rusted out and needing lots of work went for $5K-6K here in the east. One with a winch went for $8,600 and was decent but needed rust repair. General average for a decent one was $5K overall. One like yours, really nice, of which I only saw one, went for $9K.

Just my observations over the last 12 months.

Deliver pizza at night or something like that and make an extra $1500-2000 a month for that breathing room. A short burst (3 or 4 months) of a PITA extra job will let you keep that really nice truck, which you'll be glad you did.

-- Tim Taylor

any of yall think this is a fair trade??
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v4...01010/?start=0
    67 in progress.
    Chris.