Thread: 725 on active duty

174th gunner Guest

Smile 725 on active duty

I was in a parade in febuary at the vetrans hospital in Biloxi Ms. and what i folowed was amasing a 1968 m-725 with 950 miles..stil on duty with the seebees in Gulfport,Ms. they stated that they found it in a warehouse after Katrina , undamaged. Apered as it came out of a time warp!!

pictures?

did you let them know about the zone? would be cool if they would join and post some info about how they use the M725

i would like to know cause i have a M725 that was with the seabees

"An axe. A real axe. An 'I'm out of ammo, let me grab the axe', type of axe!" steelsoldier FrankUSMC

174th gunner Guest

Unhappy No interist

The young man asigned to drive was not impresed with his vichile in the least mater of fact left it idiling for over an hour ,waiting for the start.No it steerd stiff an old Manul transmison ,not the sexx peace of hardware he wanted.I'm sure he drove it back to the warehouse where it will spend a few more years.

Quote Originally Posted by 174th gunner View Post
    The young man asigned to drive was not impresed with his vichile in the least mater of fact left it idiling for over an hour ,waiting for the start.No it steerd stiff an old Manul transmison ,not the sexx peace of hardware he wanted.I'm sure he drove it back to the warehouse where it will spend a few more years.
    shoot, there isnt nothing like taking the 725 out for a cruise and watching the looks on peoples faces. mines going to be in the christmas parade this year and going to try and make the vets reunion but its about the same time as our Fe. betty got to get in the pilots seat in a blackhawk last year which I dont think she has ever been close to a chopper before.
    67 M725, 67 M715, 68 M715

Default driving 725

I had to drive a 725 to high school (1995) , it was a little embarissing being that I was trying to get layed .

Quote Originally Posted by m5a1stuart View Post
    I had to drive a 725 to high school (1995) , it was a little embarissing being that I was trying to get layed .
    nothin like the love machine! Oh yeah!
    67 M725, 67 M715, 68 M715

I took my son and his friends to thir JR high year end school dance in the M725 last year. They loved it, all the kids where outside waiting to enter the school when we pulled up, my son and his friends all came jumping out of the back.
    Next year he gets his license and the M725 will be his beach/surfing truck, he and a couple of his friends surf. The M725 is perfect, can change and get warm in the back. I picked up an MWRH (military food/water heater) off ebay that I plan on setup in the back as well, so they can make some hot chocolate. Actually I am a little concerned that having a nice big warm van is the perfect love machine especially with the blackout curtains. Have to keep an eye on that. It all comes down to attitude, my son's close friend wants to get a mini school bus as his first car so that he can pick all his buddys. So far so good my son and his friends are all good kids, having a teenager is getting scary.