Thread: m 715

Default m 715

i need help with my m 715

Ok...that's a big statement. What kind of help do you need? Help getting it from point A to point B? Help getting it to run? Need someone to come by your place and take a look at it? A little more info will help us help you. This board has a lot of knowledgable people on it who are willing to give advice if they know what it is you need.
    Zone holster maker

Default m 715

well you see i have had it for over 20 years and did not know much about it the internet has helped lots wish dad was here to see all the info it has a 402 bbc thought it was a 454 until the internet and i ran the #s want to know all about the jeep the # is 10214 delivery date 7 67 would like to know witch branch of the military it was with more about matenace mostly all stock military exept 4 the engine 12v system bench seat and hard top would also like to know about mods can u all help me out thank you

Jay, spend a week or two reading over the site. The truck manuals are here too. Ask any questions you want.
    "We are here for the meeting!"

Default m 715

thank you have been reading not finding the right info

Cool m 715

how do you find out where it went after the military

Military records are not kept on info like that. If you didn't get the history when you got the truck, you don't get the history. Some guys gently sand the layers of paint away to see markings on each coat, but what will its history really do for you? If you know which branch your dad was in, I'd paint it up that way to honor him.

Default m 715

that is a great idea saw some people who painted to match where it was in nam mine must have went to a fire department because its all red but would like to know wheres its been guy my dad got it from said it came from the forest service

LOTS of them went there or the fire dept.