Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need someone with ebay

Default need someone with ebay

I have parts to order right away .... have only 2 hours left ... il somone is willing to bid on them. I cannot since i'm not having a us certified address .. it's parts from ABLINN ...

I already have someone who is buying parts for me ... right now i cannot reach him and 2 hours left ....

PM me fore more infos .. i'm checking my email each 5 minutes
    Rockwells / Cummins / 3053A
    Combat wheels on 395 XML
    M104A1 trailer

Rhoadesville, Virginia (five miles from no place)

Just go to www.ebay.ca

You should be able to buy there on the US site as well......

sorry but cannot buy from ABLINN .... he shipped only to ebay certified US citizen. I gave him a US address where i'm sending all my stuffs but since i'm not registered un US ; he will not ship anything to me.

This is exactly what i have received from him ...
    you have to be registered in the usa with ebay reguardless of your shipping address
    It's why a need your help on that. I user of this board currently help me on ebay and this is the only way to buy from ablinn. I was looking for a set (2) of 12v complete electric wiper with arms and blade, it was online this morning and was there for only 12 hours .... but now the auction have end. I dont want to bother anyone but i will be in champlain by the end of next week ( feb 25 ) and want all the stuff there ... so i'm little in a hurry for parts .... and those wipers on 12v have not been there since 3 weeks.
    Combat wheels on 395 XML
    M104A1 trailer

I saw this waaaay too late to be of any help (though I'm on the wrong side of the continent for you as well), but was someone able to help you out in time?

I think AB Linn may have a heap of red tape if he ships out of the country, if it's even possible at all, due to the military equipment he deals in. I've heard of this type of thing before.
    -- Tim Taylor

Regardless of the age of technology, I can't believe that any American would ship U.S. Military parts to a foreign entity outside of our country.

Quote Originally Posted by MarknessMonster View Post
    Regardless of the age of technology, I can't believe that any American would ship U.S. Military parts to a foreign entity outside of our country.
    Heck, our government does it everyday....what's the difference....

Prison Term

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MarknessMonster View Post
    I know there is somes laws about military vehicule .... but only for the assault ones. If the us citizen would not sell any parts ... why can i export an entire m715 in canada ??

I have contacted A.B. LINN ... he doesn't want to sell directly any products. I know he have in stock because they are offered them on ebay. I will stick with the old fashion way .... waiting for him to get parts on ebay and ask someone to bid on them ... it seems that i don't have the choice !!

Sorry bothering you with that !!!
    Combat wheels on 395 XML
    M104A1 trailer

Default Big difference.............

Big difference..... Our Government sends the stuff to allies, how would ya like all our NATO compliant radio gear randomly in the hands of foreign governments?
    Unfortunately I agree electric wipers are hardly a danger though!
    But the rule is truly in place for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by randyscycle View Post

I don't really see an M715 as a threat, seeing as how there are pictures of them in Spain, Canada, Pakistan, Brazil, Australia, etc......I don't know the exact laws, but doubt you'd be rotting in a cell anywhere for selling a part or two to a fellow M715 enthusiast.