Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just Purchased M715 - Need Feedback

Default Just Purchased M715 - Need Feedback

I just placed an impulsive last minute bid for a M715 and "won" the auction. Does it look like I missed anything big in the description or photos?

Click

Looks like a decent mostly complete truck. Not a bad price either.
    -What We Have, We Hold-

you got a nice one there, and at a good price

Looks like a good truck to me, I was watching it too but just didn't have that much to spend right now.

I feel a little better about it now... at least until I tell the bride that I'm dragging home another one.

Thanks for the responses.

Looks like you got a good deal. Which members truck did it use to be....
    Zone holster maker

Default Not bad at all

I think you did good too. The price was very fair and I hope you get alot of enjoyment out of it. So what's your plan? Military restoration, off-road chariot or both? Dave
    1969 M715 WO/W

I need to get it home and check it out thoroughly (gotta love ebay, huh?) before I decide how much to do.

I don't think it will get a military restoration, but I will definitely keep it street legal for towing non-street legal toys to off-road locations.

I know for a fact that it won't stay "expoxy white".

Be prepared to do a lot of work and spend quite a bit to make it a good tow vehicle.
    -What We Have, We Hold-

Yeah, I was going to comment on the color. Spicer got one with a light cream color hood, and he said it would blind you if the sun hit it. I would say it is a REALLY nice "7" for that price. A paint job and a couple weekends of tinkering will make it great. Oh yeah, welcome to "the madness".