Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Np202 Mounting and Pic's

Default Np202 Mounting and Pic's

Factory crossmember, I beefed it up and welded in pads for the 3/4 " rubber pad's where new mounts will sit

New mounting pad rubber all ready..

Transfer case with new mounts installed ready to be dropped in.

My frame is finished. Just waiting to get my tranny snout back from the machine shop, then engine and trans will go back in for the final time I hope. Gonna finish up the brake lines next, then bed and body will go back on. Need to modify e brake and transfer case shifters, after trans and engine are installed. Shouldn't take too long. Np 202 with machined adapter to allow 200 ebrake flange to clear rear bearing. Centered driveshaft modification installed on np200 ebrake flange. Yeh, I made it work.
    Last edited by brute4c; January 11th, 2007 at 09:31 AM. Reason: respacing.

Looks good Todd, get that tranny snout back and you'll be in buisness, you're whoopin on that project! Keep it up.....

looks good Todd. Did you get your bearing retainer for you trans fixed yet.

Not yet Mike, if I had it the engine and trans would be in LOL. The machine shop guy said the 20th. of Jan. I wish it would be done sooner. Oh well theres lot of other stuff I can work on. Did you sell the cab to that other fellow? I have found a J4000, actually my friends truck we were gonna build got smashed by a tree, fortunately the cab didn't. Looks like I have the makings for my second M truck with J cab. Looking forward to seeing those defroster ducts. And what's this I hear about a Rockwell Rover? Take Care.

That's some really nice fab work there. Good job...

Sweet mounting and nice pics!!!

Thank you to whoever organized the pictures and text in a nice scroll down format. When uploading from imageshack I have a hard time figuring out where the pictures and text will show up in the post, any advice? Thanks Again.

I did that....no sweat!

When you put in your long link text from imageshack, hit enter after it so that the text you type will go on the next line. I usually leave 2 lines open after the text of one pic before putting in the link to the next pic...you can see that above...gives a nice look...then the pics with no text, I leave 1 blank line between them so theres no confusion where one starts and one stops...

Hope that makes sense...I can copy what the code for the above post looks like now for you if you need....

That would be great Brute if its not that much trouble. It does look very nice the way you did it, maybe I'll give it a try with some more pics soon. Building my front bumper today.

I'll pm it to you in a sec....