Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Website

Default Website

Welcome back! I missed you, along with other Zoners.
    1968 M725(2)
    1967 M715
    1967 M725(2)
    1963 M43
    1954 M37
    1967 M103A3 w/M1010 Body

Yeah, me too...thanks to HAMMER for working it out...after long days at work too...amazing he could find the time.

It looks like I have to investigate an upgrade to the site program...oh boy, a bunch more work...so stay tuned for that...hopefully we can leave this site intact until we are ready to change and maybe import all the data from here to there...that part is unknown at present...
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

Thanks a million for all of your work, and of course, I realize that you have another life ... other than working on a computer! I have to admit that I was kinda out in the woods when the site was not up yet.

A great big thanks!

Yeah... Me too...

Thanks for bringin' 'er back to life !

Felt like a leaky life raft floating around the ocean in a storm.

And wet flares
    hostis est intra portas tuas

You guys make it all worthwhile...thanks for the smiles!!
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

All hail HAMMER!!
    Come and take it
    Go work at joann fabrics if you can't shoot a gun

Absolutely!!!

Yeah, thanks for all you do, felt lost not being able to get on, glad we're all back together

I visited Hammer at his workplace this afternoon. (First time I've seen him in almost 2 years, despite the fact he lives not 2 hours from me.) You're not kidding that guy is busy!

I was concerned that the same glitch that brought the Zone down might get my Glasply forum, but Hammer (who is gracious enough to help with the Glasply forum too) pointed out that we've got a more recent version of VB.

If the Zone goes to version 5, I told Hammer that would be great! Then the Zone can be the guinea pig! Then he'll be more familiar with it for when I upgrade to Ver 5! Heh, heh, heh....

But yeah, Hammer's got three (count 'em: 3) large monitors at his desk at work and used all three of them as he was showing me some things I'll need to do. It's fun to watch him work this stuff. He really knows his way around it all.

Thanks for bringing the Zone back, Hammer!
    -- Tim Taylor

He is the sharpest person i have ever encountered on this kind of stuff...easily.