Thread: Radiator

Default Radiator

I need a good used radiator, mine is beyond repair...

PM sent.

Well,...STILL need a radiator if anyone has a good used one they REALLY want to sell...

Does it have to be stock? 45 year old brass, copper and lead don't really make for a secure seal. You might be better off going with a brand new Cj v8 convertion radiator that will basically bolt in and look just like the stock M715 unit.

It is your truck, so spend the money as you see fit. I personally don't think it is worth the time effort or money to get a 45 year old part when a brand new part can be had for less than $200. Espedially when that part is critical to me getting home on a cold dark rainy night from the middle of nowhere.

Just be glad it is only a M715 radiator you are after. Used M35 units are going for over $500 and new ones for over $800 right now.
    Remember if you didn't build it you can't call it yours.

6.2 powered M715, 5 M1009's, M416, 2 M101's, 2 M105's, 3 M35's, M1007 6.5 turbo Suburban project called Cowdog.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCz...HGkBCfhXZ5iuaw

Take the old one to a radiator repair shop. I had mine re-cored for around $200.

Or you can buy one of the cheap Jeep repro ones on ebay and mofify them to fit. I assume these are cheap because they are TIG welded by 12 year olds wearing cheap sunglasses over in China somewhere.

I have a brand new one in the box for you!! Call/text
    214 284 7974