Thread: Membership

Default Membership

Greetings from the Heart Land of the US ! I mailed a money order in about a month or two ago and can not really determine if I am a member or a official Lurker ? Either way all kidding aside, the wealth of knowledge and the will to share is commendable. I one a M715 and have watched the site for many years, even before the crash. I always wanted to up grade to the Drive Shaft Relocation Kit, The HELI TOOL or Ugly Duckling 4 Wheel Disc Brakes, and the 4.56 Gears. I'm now 62 & disabled, the wrench turning days over and medical bills abound. I know this is not the place to advertise. I am not computer smart. Do not know how to post pictures and am not able to spend hourrs on the computer. The only reason I am posting here is because I have tried to contact a moderator twice without success. Probably just me and two left thumbs. Name is tom and i am at mil-dota@peoplepc.com Semper Fi ! and a Merry Christmas to All ! Respectfully, Tom Andres

I just shot you an e-mail, Tom.
    Last edited by Binford; December 10th, 2013 at 05:22 PM.
    -- Tim Taylor