Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transfer case rubber mounts

Default Transfer case rubber mounts

Where can I find the transfer case rubber mounts.
    VPW lists a "transfer case mounting kit" for $150.00 I haven't called to ask what is in it.

Man, I just used the boat roller stock again. I chucked them in a vice and hack-sawed them to 3/4" and viola, new mounts. I did use some oversize washers to keep them from splitting out on the bottom and/or migrating through the frame holes.
    I paid $9.00 per roller at a local boat shop and had enough to make all the frame/body bushings with just two rollers total.

my truck only had 8000 miles on it if there still rolling around you can have them just pay for the ride

Quote Originally Posted by kensdodge1 View Post
    my truck only had 8000 miles on it if there still rolling around you can have them just pay for the ride
    Thanks, I appreciate that
    But, they are might be rotten like mine, from being oil soaked with oil for 45 years Let me know what you find.
    Dan

There is 8 total correct I found 4 so far are your sleeves and washers still good my bushings look real good still. I should be able to find the rest tonight

There is 8 total correct I found 4 so far are your sleeves and washers still good my bushings look real good still. I should be able to find the rest tonight
    That's great that your rubber bushings is still in good shape.
    I will take the bushings and all of the other hardware also.

I lost most of the sleeves and washers unfortunately and still missing a couple bushings still lookin though. cleanin the garage after i get the rocker panel on today though. pm me ur info

pm sent

ok so i still didnt find all the bushings. But i did find a source for y'all international shock bushings are almost dead on perfect

ok so i still didnt find all the bushings. But i did find a source for y'all international shock bushings are almost dead on perfect
    I haven't made it to a International truck dealer yet to try the shock bushings as a subsitute, but,
    Called two other parts vendors today:
    VPW doesn't have any transfer case rubber bushings left.
    Memphis Equipment has over 100 bushings in stock at $22.00 each