Thread: tap a talk plugin updated

Default tap a talk plugin updated

Just installed the new tap a talk plug in...it gets bigger every time and this time there was a little funny stuff going on in the transaction process...

Somebody have time to take a look and make sure it is working as it should...THANKS!!
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

I use tapatalk all the time and it seems to be working fine.

Thank you!
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Working fine here, too.
    DP

Man invented the slowest form of transportation - the sailboat, Then decided to race them.

Thanks again!

Is there a setting for how big pictures can be with tapatalk? I used to be able to load pictures directly with my phone. I tried just now and it says there is a 7.3kb size limit. All of my pictures are in the 600-700kb size range. Same phone, so I figure it must be the Zone settings.
    Remember if you didn't build it you can't call it yours.

6.2 powered M715, 5 M1009's, M416, 2 M101's, 2 M105's, 3 M35's, M1007 6.5 turbo Suburban project called Cowdog.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCz...HGkBCfhXZ5iuaw

Hmm...there arent any settings on our end that I know of...

I download a zip file, extract that and I have a folder with several suubfolders and a hundred or more small files...I upload that to the server and we have the new plugin.

I will look at some other stuff...I have a possible idea...but I dont think its the plugin doing it...