Thread: I need to go to a show!

Default I need to go to a show!

I'm getting bored this summer not having any shows and parades to take the trucks to. I drive them regularly around where we live in a major tourist area and love all the looks and thumbs up as we drive by, but I'm really missing getting to talk to people at shows and events. It's not all bad as we have been short employee's at work and we are super busy, but going to shows was my way to get away from work for a bit. It was beautiful weather the other weekend so I had to load up the M715 and take some pics for the fun of it. Also pulled the M725 out for some shoots as well.

Dave
    Delta Team Decals: http://www.deltateamdecals.com/

They look great, no shows here in the East either. For me though it gives me more time to get my truck together before another show comes up. Thanks for posting the pictures.

There have been no shows in Louisville, KY either. Because of the rioting going on here, it was recommended we do not drive our trucks as people seem to be against the government or anything that appears to be of authority in fear of getting shot at or hurt. Crazy world!

Your trucks look great as usual!
    Thanks for all the help!

Dave your trucks have always been a joy to look at. Such fantastic attention to detail. I just showed the pictures to my wifes brother. Visiting from Alaska. This I said is what my truck is supposed to look like. We appreciated looking at them. So everything is shutting down. No state fairs, no car shows, nothing. I was supposed to go to Seattle for the restored wagoneer's very first car show. It too got canceled. Such a time of change. This too shall pass. But it will never be the same. Thanks for posting the pictures. They are super.

Yeah awesome lookin trucks. Is that a ma-deuce you got mounted on there with a 60 peeking over the dash??? If you drove that around here you’d be considered a terrorist, but treated worse than REAL terrorists are treated.

I don’t even drive around with my M16 pellet gun behind the seat. I’d be pulled over every 5 minutes.

I love it. Thanks for the pics.

Quote Originally Posted by eightydeuce View Post
    Yeah awesome lookin trucks. Is that a ma-deuce you got mounted on there with a 60 peeking over the dash??? If you drove that around here you’d be considered a terrorist, but treated worse than REAL terrorists are treated.

I don’t even drive around with my M16 pellet gun behind the seat. I’d be pulled over every 5 minutes.

I love it. Thanks for the pics.
    Yep that is an M60 hanging out on the passenger's side. Luckily I live in an rural area and know most all the Police officers in the area. I cruise it all the time with the M2 mounted up top and M16 in the commanders dash mount. When I'm at shows I add in the mannequins to the display.
    Dave

Absolutely beautiful...would be something to see a whole line of them in that condition...you make a veteran proud Sir!!
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

Quote Originally Posted by brute4c View Post
    Absolutely beautiful...would be something to see a whole line of them in that condition...you make a veteran proud Sir!!
    Thanks Jon! I would love to get a pic of a whole bunch of them all restored sitting together. Maybe some year at a show somewhere!
    Dave