Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: M715 in Georgia

Quote Originally Posted by sxp View Post
    Is that a razor grill on the front? Truck looks pretty bad ass. More pics please.
    It is a razor grille, found it in a junkyard several years ago. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by moose6174 View Post
    Looks amazing! What tires and wheels are those

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you, I had the centers laser cut and bought the bands then welded them together...even made my own stainless lug nuts. Tires are super swamper TSL

Wow that is a great looking truck.
    No longer on the hunt.

Checked out the facebook page listed in you photo. I recognize the rest of your trucks, but I can't remember from where? Are you on Pirate4x4?

Very Nice!!!!
    How long did it take to fabricate the top and what thickness did you use?
    What liner did you spray in?
    Thanks, Andy

Quote Originally Posted by sxp View Post
    Checked out the facebook page listed in you photo. I recognize the rest of your trucks, but I can't remember from where? Are you on Pirate4x4?
    Yes I occasionally jump on Pirate.

Quote Originally Posted by andrew View Post
    Very Nice!!!!
    How long did it take to fabricate the top and what thickness did you use?
    What liner did you spray in?
    Thanks, Andy
    Thank you, we used 16 on the top and 11 on the bar behind it. The spray-in bedliner is high-pressure polyurea which could be called by any number of names depending who the installer is. We have our own system since it is easier for us to control quality and transportation that way.

Starting the overhead console. This (along with the cover panels that are not shown) is made from aluminum then covered in Cordura to match the rest of the interior.

Some stainless work on the floor.

Beautiful fabrication, but the winch hook seems a little small.

Sir I am right in the middle of my third restoration on my 715. I'm doing this one a little more extreme wanted to shorten the bed this time around. My fabricator is wanting to know if there are hints or help any instruction on the best way togo about doing this mod?any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated of the busted so much of my life and my time on a Saturday the want to do it right???

Quote Originally Posted by kingpin76110 View Post
    Sir I am right in the middle of my third restoration on my 715. I'm doing this one a little more extreme wanted to shorten the bed this time around. My fabricator is wanting to know if there are hints or help any instruction on the best way togo about doing this mod?any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated of the busted so much of my life and my time on a Saturday the want to do it right???

I shortened the bed back in '93 and it was really simple. I remember that I formed a channel for the lights to go under the bed and the two vertical box pieces near the end of the bed and measured how far I could cut it before I got into the fender openings. The frame is then cut based on where you want your bumper to end up. My original tailgate was butchered up to make a water pump mounting base so I built my own double-walled tailgate.