Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vietnam ammo crates

Dave, is that replica really that price? It's almost hard to believe. It looks pretty decent as far as authenticity. I think I need to order one.
    militarypotts Spec/4 Military Police, Vietnam Era, "Does the noise in my head bother you? Welcome to the Twilight Zone!"

I went ahead and ordered the rifle. I've already got one mounted in the cab, but the price seemed good, so I'll have a spare. Use it for a display in bed of truck. Thanks. I tried the code 24324, but they wouldn't accept it. Thanks anyway.
    militarypotts Spec/4 Military Police, Vietnam Era, "Does the noise in my head bother you? Welcome to the Twilight Zone!"

Unhappy rifle

Yeah knowing the law around here where im at. they would have a charge for a fake rifle even. for me anyway..

militarypotts- have you gotten the rifle yet? I decided to hold off on the amazon one, thinking that it probably isn't an a1. I'll be curious to hear what your experience is with this one...

No, I have not yet received it. They confirmed that the item has been shipped. Thought it would have arrived by now. Hopefully today. I'll sure give a review when I get it. It looked great in the photo, but I've got to be honest, the price didn't match the quality looks of it. I hope to be pleasantly surprised. Stay tuned for further details. WOW! that just sounded like the 5:00 news. I'll keep you informed.

Yes I did receive it Thursday. The rifle is all plastic. Nowhere near as realistic as my Airsoft rifle, in weight, looks, or feel. Then again it was $24.99 not $200.00. It's O.K. for a display I guess. It serves a purpose, showing the weapon of that period in history. I'll strategicaly lay mine down in the bed of the truck, with period web gear half covering it, and it might make an O.K. display that I won't have to worry about someone walking off with. For $24.99 it'll do what I bought it for. I'll definetly leave my original Airsoft locked in the commander rifle mount in the cab of the truck. It makes a much better showing. My final opinion is go ahead and order it, because for the money you won't find anything better. I've looked for quite awhile. Good luck.