Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Premium accounts for paying members!!!

I don't paypal but I'd like to help support a great site. Can I mail a check to the Mosinee adress I saw earlier? Thanks for all the hard work.

Looks like I need to rejoin too

Quote Originally Posted by snoopy View Post
    I don't paypal but I'd like to help support a great site. Can I mail a check to the Mosinee adress I saw earlier? Thanks for all the hard work.
    Yes you can...the address is:

M715 Zone, LLC
    1790 Green Acres Road
    Mosinee, WI 54455

And THANKS in advance!!!

I have to tell you all this...I am very thankful for the generosity of the members of this site...it is a great thing in this world!! I can't thank you all enough!
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

Quote Originally Posted by brute4c View Post
    I have to tell you all this...I am very thankful for the generosity of the members of this site...it is a great thing in this world!! I can't thank you all enough!
    Noooo.... Thank YOU!!

Love your avatar...and THANKS for the support of the site!
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Thank you Sir! That picture was taken during Mt Survival Training in Bridgeport California 1984.
    I'm at a cross-roads with my truck, and won't bother you with many ????'s here today, because anything I say today may change forty times while my project evolves. It still looks just like it did when I bought it in January... difference is I finally got it to my house this week, and have had more time to assess the toll time and FD Dept neglect took out on her. I had purchased new piston rings, spark-plugs, plug wires, condenser, head gasket, fuel pump rebuild kit, carb rebuild kit, distr cap, points, etc etc, and now am thinking of selling all those and just doing a diesel conversion with Rockwell axles, and the whole thing from a ground up (frame off) approach. I've done this before with a1974 FJ40 Landcruiser, but this time I own my own machine shop, welding equipment and so on, and believe I can do anything your forum members would direct providing I decide where I'm headed with it.
    I'm eager to also give back any experience I gain.

Finally got around to renewing my subscription. Thanks again for the site.

Thank YOU Glenn!

Quote Originally Posted by brute4c View Post
    We now offer paid subscription accounts that make the member a "Zoner"!

These accounts gain several features:

Can edit and delete their own posts
    I need to edit some image URL's in one of my posts.
    I got the 5-minute deadline for editing message.
    So I paid for a subscription and the subscriber ribbon showed up instantly, but I still got the editing message.
    So must a post still be edited within 5 minutes?
    Roy

First of all, THANKS for supporting the site!!

As far as the edit time limit...the site program has one overall time limit that can be set for editing posts. After that, a moderator or supermoderator or admin, such as myself, must be contacted.

We have the ability to turn on and off who can edit their own posts and we can set a time limit...but unfortunately, we cannot set one time frame for the registered users and a different one for the site supporting Zoners...I wish we could.