Thread: M725

Default M725

Just bought m725. The green one seems to be all original. It does run and everything works. The white one has been stripped in the back and bench seats put in. Engine doesn't run and brakes need to be fixed. It really doesn't matter plan on replacing the drivetran.

How do I post pics from phone

I could only see part of one picture.

But wow, nice trucks.

I didn't notice that you are new here.

Let me be the first to say Welcome!

I don't know anything about iphones, someone will be along who may help.

Best way that I have found recently to post pictures is to open an imgur account, and upload pictures from a computer.

By the way, we love lots of pictures.

I have an iPhone & upload all my pix from the Tapatalk app. Works great. So far.

Nice. You've almost got a herd of them in there.

The green one looks pretty nice. Some fresh paint and markings and it will make a great vehicle. Welcome! There are several of us here that have meat wagons in our collections. Here is a pic of my 67' M725
    Dave
    Delta Team Decals: http://www.deltateamdecals.com/

Von
    The guy also had a m715. I ended up buying two m 725. I don't plan on painting the green one at all leaving it as is.