Thread: premium member automatic payment

Default premium member automatic payment

I have automatic payment on my premium account and it bills me twice every year, so I'm paid up to 2018. (via paypal)

How do I stop the automatic payment? I just want to catch up to the year I'm paid thru.

Scott
    '67 M715 '67 M725 '69 M726 (x2)

"it's cheap and you get all you can shove in your pie-hole" --Kozmo 12-10-13

If I remember right...the setting is in your paypal account for the payment in question...

When someone sets up automatic payments, I get an email from paypal that it has been done that way...so I think it is somewhere in your account with them...recurring payments is the name I believe they use.

I have never set one up myself so I dont have more specifics.

If you want a refund of overage, that is easy enough to do...just let me know.

The paypal does this to about 3 or 4 members a year...either double bills them about a week apart or around 6 months apart...I try to catch them....I guess I have been missing yours...sorry about that.
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

OK, got it. There was two separate automatic billings for M715 zone, so I stopped both of them. I'll renew after 2018 when I catch up.

Thanks

Scott

No sweat Scott.

So there were 2 auto payments setup in your paypal account? I would guess you set up one...any idea how the 2nd one got there?
    Trying to understand so when others have the same issue I can help clear it up better...
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

There were two separate ones, one made out one day after the other one.

Scott

I wonder if somehow our members does one and it gets stuck in paypals baffles a bit and somehow they autogenerate the 2nd from the first...I know its happened to probably half a dozen members so far...