Thread: Original Seats Left vs. Right

Default Original Seats Left vs. Right

So I have an M715 and have been looking for seats for a while now, and have come to the question of left vs right. Someone used the stock bases on mine with aftermarket frame bolted on, so I know the legs are different, but are there differences between passenger and driver in how they fold and everything or are they different? Also if anyone has any leads on seats thatd be appreciated

The seat pads are the same on both sides. They are also the same as the driver seat pads used in M35 trucks with the fixed seat.

I never measured the angles, but I am pretty sure both M715 seats fold the same way.
    Remember if you didn't build it you can't call it yours.

6.2 powered M715, 5 M1009's, M416, 2 M101's, 2 M105's, 3 M35's, M1007 6.5 turbo Suburban project called Cowdog.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCz...HGkBCfhXZ5iuaw

Yes, both seats are the same, only the seat bases are different to fit the floor and trans hump of the M715. They are also the same seats and bases in the M725 Ambulance. Post up in the wanted section, someone usually has a pair of take outs for sale.
    Dave
    Delta Team Decals: http://www.deltateamdecals.com/

I have seen a seat base that had a folding function in it. Like the seat bottom folded forward. It’s been awhile so I can’t remember specifics. I’ll check with the guy who had it and see if I can get a picture if it’s still there.
    Last edited by oddave; August 31st, 2018 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Fixed auto correct error.

The passenger seat in the ambulance folds forward.

Scott
    '67 M715 '67 M725 '69 M726 (x2)

"it's cheap and you get all you can shove in your pie-hole" --Kozmo 12-10-13

In my ambulance, the passenger seat back folds forward and the seat base folds up and back just like in my M715.
    Dave
    Delta Team Decals: http://www.deltateamdecals.com/