Thread: Can't see pictures

Default Can't see pictures

Am I the only one that can't see the pictures in the below thread? I'm going to be doing this swap soon so the pictures would be very handy.

NP205 Parking Brake

cant help with pictures but I can help with the NP200 brake on a NP205 transfercase.. (I did it)....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    67' M715/5.9 Cummins/ZF5/NP205

Excellent, I might be wanting to pick your brains when I start the swap, if that's ok.

We used to have access to tons of pics...people had them hosted on free hosting services on the net. Those services are no longer free and charge huge amounts for storing the pics now so the pics are gone unless the member who posted them reposts them...

Sucks but thats the deal.
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

Quote Originally Posted by venominjected View Post
    cant help with pictures but I can help with the NP200 brake on a NP205 transfercase.. (I did it)....
    Not a lot of documentation or pics out there anymore. I think I learned more just from that video you posted than anything else.
    It was a vid of your drivetrain installed on the frame and the engine running. But lots of footage of the brake.
    At the time that I saw it I knew from various threads that I needed a flange, a yoke and my old drum... but didn't know where the drum fit in there. On the old setup the drum was mounted between the yoke and flange and it would have taken too much off the flange to make it work that way... It wasn't till I saw your video that I realized the drum needed to be mounted on the back of the flange.

Quote Originally Posted by Von View Post
    Not a lot of documentation or pics out there anymore. I think I learned more just from that video you posted than anything else.
    It was a vid of your drivetrain installed on the frame and the engine running. But lots of footage of the brake.
    At the time that I saw it I knew from various threads that I needed a flange, a yoke and my old drum... but didn't know where the drum fit in there. On the old setup the drum was mounted between the yoke and flange and it would have taken too much off the flange to make it work that way... It wasn't till I saw your video that I realized the drum needed to be mounted on the back of the flange.
    Very rarely do I do something useful so glad it helped.

Any setup questions do let me know and I can help
    67' M715/5.9 Cummins/ZF5/NP205

Quote Originally Posted by venominjected View Post
    Very rarely do I do something useful so glad it helped.

Any setup questions do let me know and I can help
    LOL, I know that feeling. I've got it together and running. Other than a weak spring in the brake handle, the parking brake works great.
    I had my brake band relined... and I found out that if you leave the brake on and take off that a new brake lining smells much different than an old oily one when they burn. Stinks.
    LOL, my wife was with me on that test drive. She bailed.. I hadn't come to a full stop yet.. "I'm out!"

Quote Originally Posted by aussiecowboy View Post
    Am I the only one that can't see the pictures in the below thread? I'm going to be doing this swap soon so the pictures would be very handy.

NP205 Parking Brake
    I recently finished adapting an NP202 brake onto an NP205 case with a set up that includes a 1310 u-joint for the rear driveline. But I elected to go another route with my project, so I have this complete brake set-up for sale here if you are interested. Relined band brake and all the parts you need to install it. TheNP202 brake backing plate is a rare find and is desirable because it doesn't even need any machining like the NP200 plate does. The 32 spline hub that mounts to the NP202 drum is the only semi-custom part on my set-up.
    I can post pics if anyone is curious.
    Cheers,
    Bryce
    1969 M725 ambulance

Please do post or PM me pics, cheers.