Thread: J truck Filler hose

Blog Entries

Default J truck Filler hose

I'm wondering if a J-truck filler hose will work on an M715 if I just cut the flange off. They are only $40.00 and readily available.

https://teamgrandwagoneer.com/fuel-t...77-thriftside/

Anyone know? I have no idea about the dimensions. The gas tank of the M715 is 3" inlet.
    Last edited by teking; September 28th, 2020 at 03:04 PM.

If you were putting in a conventional non military tank, than the J truck filler would work. You can get the wagoneer and J truck filler hoses with the vent hole on the front side or back now. Fresh flexible rubber. Great stuff and you can get them at several different places. But no the J truck hose will not work on a M truck. I should post a picture of my M715 filler cap. remove it and there is a smaller conventional gas cap and small diameter filler hose hidden inside. It is kind of cool and I may just leave it.

I will give a stern warning about buying anything from Team Grand Wagoneer. If you want to see just how bad the company is, then go to IFSJA (International Full Size Jeep Assoc) and see thread after thread after thread after thread X10 on just how bad they really are. I personally bought a very large order for two wagoneers. I ordered two of everything. My order showed up and only one each of each item was in the box. The invoice showed two were packed. It was close to a thousand dollar order. I FINALLY got through to them and they accused me of trying to steal extra parts and being dishonest. It was beyond insane. I finally got my parts and I will never buy from them again. THAT is but one example I personally delt with. Want to see literally dozens of frustrated posts, then go search TGW over at IFSJA..
    This long paragraph is worth every word to extend a warning to you all. You might get lucky and get your stuff. Chances are you won't.

So I am glad there is a company reproducing filler hoses. It is not TGW as they are just reselling. I dislike TGW ALMOST as much as fram.
    Last edited by Kaiserjeeps; September 28th, 2020 at 11:23 PM.

Blog Entries

Thank you!!! YEah I was eyeballing those civi-tanks as well. I've already got a SS repro so dont need it. But they sure looked like they would work.