Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How is everybody ?

Default How is everybody ?

Sorry brute4c for posting here .

The reason I did is because everybody can see this without login in. .. But the M715Zone is a small group. So I am just checking in on the M715 family.

How is it in your part of country?

Just praying all of you and your family are safe and healthy !

Doing fine here in the Northern Panhandle of WV.
    I work in the chemical industry, so I'm fortunate to still be working.

My wife is keeping me focused on her "honey do" list (which is a mile long) while being isolated at home.

Doing fine here as well Brian. I actually do not even know anyone that has tested positive. My county has 2 cases but have no clue who they are.
    Remember if you didn't build it you can't call it yours.

6.2 powered M715, 5 M1009's, M416, 2 M101's, 2 M105's, 3 M35's, M1007 6.5 turbo Suburban project called Cowdog.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCz...HGkBCfhXZ5iuaw

Thanks for asking, doing just fine here. Every day I think of the Bill Murray movie, "Groundhog Day" when I get up. Same day, same stuff.

My truck is about 6 miles away and we are encouraged to stay at home. I am staying at home. I have plenty of things to do in the garage here. Now, just doing them is another thing.

I did notice that there are many more threads being started and updated on this site since we are staying at home.

Doing well here. I go into work for a few hrs, take parents food and go home.
    Thank you for asking!

Found a M38 I'd like to see across the river in Indiana but I would have 14 day self imposed isolation if I go.

Best wishes for everyone!!
    Thanks for all the help!

Doing well! It is pretty odd going about work like normal with so many people staying home though. I do repair/service work for property managers so it's business as usual, less lines at the store and less traffic though.
    Hope everyone stays healthy.

Tim , I only have heard of 1, and that is a long time customer's wife .

I am continue to work and the company has never slowed down thru all of this and hopefully it continues.

I know I am very fortunate to have a job, and we all worry about the families that are not as fortunate.

Direwolf82 I feel the same way.

Don C. All of this is making all of us slow down and appreciate family, life and friends more...including" interweb" friends.

Wisconsin cases started to pick up recently... especially in Milwaukee area...

Finished adjusting the injection pump timing on my diesel engine in the M715 last weekend when it was finally warm enough to take mine for a drive. (55*F out) We now have 8 inches of snow coming again this weekend so back to the garage for awhile. (and a return to 20's and 30's*F daytime temps)

I'm sick of winter, snow and being stuck inside. Building raised garden beds and chalk drawing on the garage floor today with the kiddo. (My M715 has flowers, Easter eggs, 231 games of tic-tac-toe and a few pictures of the dog on its garage floor in chalk courtesy of my daughter)
    67' M715/5.9 Cummins/ZF5/NP205

Reno NV is good. I am at 5303' at my house and we keep getting these flash snow storms, the kind that happen overnight and then the snow melts by the end of the very next day.

I am teaching my college courses online now, which is a pain. My courses weren't designed to be offered online. I am teaching Introductory Motion Graphics (Video Production, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Animation), Drawing for Animation and Storyboarding. We are all doing the best we can with it. Only about 50% of my students are checking in.

I am working on my M715 steering. I have some photos, but I will post them to my build thread when I am ready.

I get to go shooting with a bunch of crusty old Veterans out in the desert on Saturday. They have machine guns, so it will be fun. I bought my son a 30-30 WIN for Christmas, so I am going to go shoot that for the first time.

Other than that, looking forward to it warming up. The mountains are calling and I must go.

Things here have been pretty bad if you count the number of cases and I'm only working 1 day a week (still getting full pay so I'ts hard to complain). I work in the Tier 2 auto industry so production has sorta ground to an almost halt. But on the other hand I've gotten a ton done on the truck, might be driving it this summer. Stay safe out there