Hello, i am wondering if a dodge 400 b series would fit in a M715. i want to use the original borg warner t98. i assume that the dodge big block bellhousing will not fit to the borg warner t98. how would you solve this problem? i thougt on a adapter plate that connects the dodge bellhousing with the borg warner t98 but i think the input shaft will be to short for this application but i do not find longer transmission input shafts( are these pretty rare?). Or does someone has a better plan? and how would you solve the problem with the clutch? do there exist any clutch kits that fit on the 1 1/8 10 spline input shaft and on a 11 inch dodge big block fly wheel? on popular websites i only found 2 kits and these are for racing applications when i entered all the searchcriteria( so 1 1/8 10 spline and 400 b series big block)

I would be verry happy if anyone could give me some advice. thanks in advance!

PS: english is not my mother tongue but i think you saw that allready in the typographical errors but i hope that that is not so important as long as we bring to life some M715s