Thread: Shipping a m725

Default Shipping a m725

Hello,
    Wondering if anyone has any insight as to shipping a 725 from S.C. to Wi. I can certainly request quotes online, but was hoping someone might "know a guy". Sorry if this is an inappropriate place for this post but was unable to find anything in a "search" of the site.
    Thanks,
    Scott

mine was $1400 from Philly to 100 miles south of Dallas in 2014

I did contact Casey at Drft-co.
    Got a price of $3,172 to transport both units which seemed reasonable compaired to others since I will be the only one on his trailer.
    I got a weight of 6,980 lbs on the 725 and 7,680 lbs on the trailer.
    I will be using him when the time comes.

Just get my 715 from Southdakota to central Maine for $1500

I'll get you the name, the records from the shipping are still in the truck..

That's the picture I wanted to post.

I suck at the hole picture thing, ill just shoot for getting you the shipping info.

Remember, although the length and width are the same, the M725 is very high compared to any vehicle at 7 foot high. Most shippers will balk at that as non-standard and most likely quote a flatbed semi.

Be very specific on the dimensions with your shipper.

Scott
    '67 M715 '67 M725 '69 M726 (x2)

"it's cheap and you get all you can shove in your pie-hole" --Kozmo 12-10-13

Got it back! Approx. 1100 miles, rate was $890. 90 to broker, 800 to driver. One of three vehicles on 53ft flatbed trailer.

Just got back in town, thanks for all the info.
    I did give the shipper all of the info.
    All dimensions of the 725 and trailer plus I did scale them.
    Truck came in at 6,980# and the trailer loaded was 7,680# and totaled 39'2" in length. Truck came in at 8'1" high.
    I would be the only one on the load though.