Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pictures of New Life Top Installed

Default Pictures of New Life Top Installed

Okay, got it two days ago, installed it and let it tighten up a little before posting any pics.
    I have to say New Life cut NO corner on quality with this top. Fit, finish, heavy duty zippers, all the snaps everything is High Quality!
    It did take awhile but since it was an "off color" and had all the options I expected for it to take longer.
    I got the big window, roll up rear piece and the B/O curtain with Dk. Brown internal straps. I had to replace some missing screw-in snaps so Mona threw in some for free along with the matching chain covers.
    Mona was always the one who answered her phone and was always very friendly and professional. I highly recomend New Life Canvas.
    Here's some pics, and I threw in one of the mini-bike I built two years ago.
    It has a 6.5hp Briggs, balloon knobbys, special gear reduction (made it myself) and it will haul over 500lbs of fat people up a 45* incline no sweat. Kinda like the 715, it'll pull stumps but not very fast.
    Welp, here ya' go:

Last edited by Binford; September 24th, 2007 at 12:56 AM. Reason: Per user request. Enlarged photos.

Just beautiful! I gotta meet Mona someday...one class act!

WOW again, definitely looks good with that color too.
    Go Ahead, Make my day

So was it worth the wait?
    Zone holster maker

Beautiful top and TRUCK!

Very Nice contrast. Your top is similiar in color to mine. Mine is a little lighter tan. Again very nice.

Now I want to find just the right color of vinyl for the inner door covers. A roll of vinyl, some spay on adhesive over the original metal covers and bam, instant door panels.

Looks great, but geeez, FNG.... Why do you have to use thumbnails?!

Show some PRIDE, man! Post the pics!
    -- Tim Taylor

Sometime back my computer got reamed by a virus or something and since then I can't post big pic's on here.

Vinyl door panels??? What are you thinking man??? Next think you know you will be putting on chrome bumpers and wheels.

BTW, nice job on the truck. I found that a couple of wet/dry cycles on the top really helps to tighten it up. I just relied on the rain, but a water hose will work just as well.