Since I needed to restore my electrical system back to a reasonable resemblance of stock, I knew I would need MS connectors. My truck had the turn signals removed by the PO so wiring harnesses as well as connectors for the switch and flasher was needed. Also, to install the 24 volt igniter, a connector would be needed there also. Since I spent my career in the electrical and electronic industries, I knew MS connectors were available. I would see, from time to time, connectors on e-bay and other sources at double and triple the price of new ones. Because some folks did not know they were common items, they paid the prices.

So, as a reference, I offer the following connector data for the ‘715 and some other M series vehicles;

Connectors came in many configurations and are usually bought in pieces and assembled. The shell and insert most often come assembled but not always. Ordering shells by the numbers I provide will give you both components. The cable clamp and/or adapter is another component you need. There are dozens of choices for clamps. The clamps I list are general purpose but are NOT water tight meaning you can not submerge them but they will shed water. You can get water tight ones but at a substantial increase in cost. I don’t know if anyone takes their truck fording but I doubt it. This data may have been posted in the past but a search did not bring this up for me. My apology if this is common knowledge.

Turn Switch Connector 97-3106A-18-8S ; Clamp 97-3057-1010-1
Flasher Connector 97-3106A-16-10S ; Clamp 97-3057-1008-1
Igniter Conector 97-3106A-12-5S ; Clamp 97-3057-1004-1
3 Lever Light Unknown

There are many sources of supply at retail and wholesale. Those listed can be found at Mouser.com, Newark.com and Alliedelec.com.

A picture of one of the wiring harnesses I assembled is below. I hope this info is useful.