Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen MD this weekend. Anyone going?

Rhoadesville, Virginia (five miles from no place)

Default Aberdeen MD this weekend. Anyone going?

The Aberdeen show is this weekend. Anyone here planning on attending?

http://www.militaryvehicleshow.com/

I will be there Saturday morning early until mid-afternoon.
    "Free advice is worth what you pay for it."™

Mothers day weekend - I'm not that suicidal!!!
    भगवान तुम्हें प्यार करता है

I went last year and enjoyed it. But it would be difficult this year because I am in Australia right now. Can't tell you how much I wish I were there...

Rhoadesville, Virginia (five miles from no place)

Quote Originally Posted by BBM715 View Post
    Mothers day weekend - I'm not that suicidal!!!
    Its on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, so everyone should be safe from the incurred wrath of picking MV's over Mom.

Plus we don't have kids, so that isn't an issue anyway.
    "Free advice is worth what you pay for it."™

I will be there all day Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by 4gun-drill View Post
    I will be there all day Friday.
    Just got home from the show. I got up there around 0830 this morning and was there most of the day. I think I made at least 3 complete circuits. There were no M-715s there that I saw and only a few parts here and there. I came home with a tow bar and an M1 Garand stock.

Last year there was only one M715 there and few parts. Still, it is neat to see...

Default Good Day

Saw nothing for 715's and no trucks. I was determined to take mine this year but could not with my 93 year old father along. He loved the show and now wants to buy a "M-274 "Mule" for the farm here. Lots of vets talked to Dad about WW2 and he got to see a few trucks from his era.
    SFC, HQ,129th Sig Co, PAARNG, Vietnam Era

Quote Originally Posted by rboltz View Post
    Saw nothing for 715's and no trucks. I was determined to take mine this year but could not with my 93 year old father along. He loved the show and now wants to buy a "M-274 "Mule" for the farm here. Lots of vets talked to Dad about WW2 and he got to see a few trucks from his era.
    Hi Ron. Glad that you took your dad. I wish I could take mine but he is not with us anymore. Even though there were no M715 trucks there, it is still a nice "get together". It would have been nice to meet your dad. Take care my friend...

i went as I always do. was gonna drive my truck down but had to get back for my sons bmx race last night, bought the rear landing leg for my m101a1 trailer, a pair of cocoran paratrooper boots, a real nice 67, and 72 dated pup tent with 66 dated poles for 10.00, and a couple other little things

next year we should all try to go down and have an m715 east coast get together

Duane