Thread: Repair Body Panels

Default mirror pics

Hi, I am new to this board and new to M715 trucks. I just bought one this weekend and the floor boards and rocker panels are in bad shape. I did a search on the board and did not find much info on repair panels. Does anyone know where I can find repair panels? Does Wagoneer or J truck panels work?

Thanks for the help

Wagoneer/Jtruck/fullsize Cherokee panels work, Raybuck in PA has them, JC Whitney USED TO carry them but they're not in recent catalogs, dealer will have them too..

From 63-91 not much changed on these Jeeps, which is a very good thing.
    **I heart Bump_r **

Try JeePanels Plus 96 Reservoir Rd, South Paris,Maine 04281 Telephone(207) 743-7671 or go to www.jeepanelsplus.com,they have Inner and Outer Rocker panels plus the floor boards listed.

I strongly recommend Jeep Panels Plus. Great quality panels and the service was superb. They made some custom panels for me VERY cheap.

Thanks for the info. I have already contacted JeePanels Plus to get a catalog. It looks like I will need an inner and outrocker panel for the drivers side and probably go ahead and replace the floor panels on both sides.

Similar Threads

1. M715 floor repair panels
    By austinchamp in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: March 1st, 2017, 08:19 AM
  2. compexp : rocker panels
    By compexp in forum PseudoZone - Open Archive
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: November 12th, 2009, 02:11 AM
  3. Best aftermarket rocker panels?
    By Fastfrankie in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 23