Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: M715's in Hawaii!!

That's awesome! Work horses. I like the leaves stuck in the front of the first one.

I've never tried or made macadamia nut cookies. Which is better? With white chocolate or semi sweet chips? The vast majority of recipes were for white chocolate. Guess I'll have to try both...

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/10025/w...t-cookies-iii/

http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/m...ia-nut-cookies

Been jonesing for a pineapple upside down cake, guess I'll have to have a bake fest when I'm on vacation next week.

I got some more pics while I was trucking this week...look for them later on today...
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

New pics!!

Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

A couple more...

New pics!!

Very cool and sad at the same time.

Those trucks look like they've had a very tough life, but at least they're still working.

Those things are beat up from the feet up!

Beat? Maybe just overly loved! LOL

Yeah, beat, like the service road north of Cheyenne that I discovered in the 715 the other day: patches on patches where there weren't potholes. Torture. You can find plenty of examples of "loved" around here, and they don't look like those flogged nut haulers (anything Jeepdan touches, for example).

I am really happy to see a large group toiling away day after day in their endeavors. Plus I get to go to the islands to see them!