On friday I picked up some original wooden ammo crates from the early 70's. They were for the 105mm howitzers and some of the crates were for shipment of 20 hand grenades. Rope handles, and lots of writing (military style) on the outside of the crates. They look pretty cool in their new home, the bed of my m715. It's nice to add things to the look of the truck that are period correct. Another item I got from the same guy was a commemorative plate given to him by Terry Waite in 1981. For those not familiar with the name, he was one of the prisoners that Iran took hostage and held for 440 days. Remember the helicopters trying to rescue them, and all of the choppers crashed in the desert because of dust and sand in the engines. Anyway, this guy was a tank commander who guarded the hospital in Wiesbaden Germany, where the hostages were taken after their release. Only 40 hostages received these plates. They're signed and dated. Pretty nice piece of history I added to my military collection. Unfortunately, this guy lost his job and has to sell some things to pay the bills. I'm sure to many of the younger Zoners this won't mean much, but to us older guys, it's a part of our past.