Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The search for my first 715

I am offended. Where are you from? I know that people are different up here, more industrious, hurried, self-sufficient, and maybe less friendly to strangers. But we are just as trustworthy as anyone down South. I do not wish to offend them either.
    Feast or famine,

Default Fraud

Oh, just learned of this guy from a military vehicles site. I guess its also on Steel Soldiers. This is an example of one of the guys you might deal with? He has been ripping off guys selling military vehicle parts for a while.
    http://www.darrellbraun.info/
    Feast or famine,

Wow...what a jerk.

Thanks for the heads up.
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

Rhoadesville, Virginia (five miles from no place)

Braun is known far and wide as a crook. I think the noose is tightening on him though, as he's stiffed so many now he can't hide anymore.
    "Free advice is worth what you pay for it."™

From CT and have moved all around the eastern parts of us don't meen to offend I know what it's like to be from the north sorry if I have hurt feelings on the mason dixon comment can't blame the north for a few bad deals

On the subject of the truck I am going to have it towed home because it was suggested not to drive it more then 250 miles but I should have it in like two weeks. I can't wait because the snow has started and it would be nice to have
    thanks guys for your intrest
    I also made the guy a deal for maple spread for spare parts

Sorry so many bad things have happened to you since you have been looking for a truck. I think it is a small minority of people that have made a bad impression on you, so I can understand. I have a bad opinion of Muslims because a few are awful, but I know I am wrong.
    It is wise to have it towed, I hope you mean flat bed, or lowboy, so none of your bearings wear out.
    I was just out for a few hours driving in 7 inches of snow. No problems, until you are making a sharp corner, or stop on a hill (both). Then you need to put it in 4 wheel drive. Otherwise,its not necessary.
    Have fun with your truck. Make sure the wife has fun too, her opinion is important.
    Feast or famine,

i have pics of the truck but i dont know how to add them it can also be seen on jeep trucks .com under jeep pickups and kaiser m715 with remanufactured 350

You have to use a image hosting site like Flikr, or photobucket. I use photobucket, its free, and has lots of memory.
    I tried to visit a site called http://www.jeeptrucks.com, but found nothing, no images of your truck. We need the actual URL.
    Then you follow the directions in the sticky.
    I think its pretty easy after you do it a couple times
    Feast or famine,

try this until i get it then i will have lots more pics
    thanks
    http://www.jeeptruck.com/sale/ad222/ad222.html