Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The search for my first 715

i sent you a couple private messages, not sure if you got them or not...

I added your vin to the list...I think that was part of it...and you sent me a pic with the little guy next to the truck...that is a cute image.
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

i think there may be some confusion... i meant that the O.P. had a pm... not sure if you thought i meant it was to you brute...

ooops...wrong channel...
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

Just getting back to u guys I have been looking but I don't know any of the surplus sites that have m715 if any one knows please let me know
    other then that I have found a few but the past two that I have gone to buy I gave either called the day before I was ready to go or driven halfway down only to find out that thier word over the phone ment nothing and they had sold the truck bad luck I guess but I am still in the market the last one I was looking at was 6500 so the money isn't the prob I just want something that I can drive and enjoy an a person who's word means something
    thanks guys

As I am writing this now, (3:21AM Eastern time zone) I see one M715 left on the GSA site. It is in MO, is a brush truck with a cool top, and is considered scrap, and must be hauled away. But it looks good to me, with lots of good parts!
    http://gsaauctions.gov/gsaauctions/aucitsrh/

I didnt see any M715s at GL, but often there are:
    http://www.govliquidation.com/list/c7587/lna/1.html

Ordinarily, there is at least one on Ebay.

I see there is project truck in NH;http://www.jeeptruck.com/sale/ad200/ad200.html
    Feast or famine,

i bet you could get the one thats all restored for around $6500, it's a very nice truck, i've seen it. it was rebuilt with nearly all NOS parts and has POR on the frame too. i think he tried to sell it for most of the summer then gave up. i can dig up his phone number if you're interested...

looks like i will be going to WV next weekend for my 715 cant wait the deposit is on its way and the deal looks good. the truck was belonged to a surplus dealer and he has upgraded a lot of thing on it including A/C which i wont need up here in maine and who needs it when the top comes off. also power steering brake boost and im sure others.
    i will take pics and write about the trip.
    thank u all for your input this one will be there when i get there
    talk to u then

West Virginia to Maine? How long have you been looking? I have seen them all over the New England area over the years. Rhode Island and Connecticut very recently, last week, I think? There are some in New Jersey. I didnt think you would drive to New York, seems too far in my opinon. I know a guy that has 5 in his yard. Good luck. I hope its worth it, and you are eternally happy.
    If you are passing through the Amsterdam, Schenectady area on the NYSTWY I-90, exits 27-25, and need something, let me know. I have been struggling to keep mine going for 2 years now. I might be able to help?
    Feast or famine,

Yeah it's far but the guy Is trustworthy and he is telling me that the truck will be there when I get there and that's more then the last three guys I have delt with in new England
    some say it's that whole mason dixon thing u know