Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My New M715

Default My New M715

Hey Guys.....Here's a pic of my new truck. Its a 68 with a small block Chevy. The truck had already been converted to 12 volt with the motor installed. The only thing I have done in the past 6 weeks I have owned it.....is put a new top on, new 305/85R/16 Radial BuckShot Mudders by Gaterway.........and drive it like it's the "Kewlest Vehicle in Town" I plan on keeping it mostly original.....aside from the modifications someone else(Carbondale Fire Dept.) had already done. It will be a hunting, wood cutting and weekend driver. If for some reason the picture does not post...I will try again (having problems getting it to work)

Last edited by Binford; January 1st, 2008 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Changed thumbnail to full-size pic

Congrats! You got it to work! It came up as a thumbnail (and we all know how much Binford hates thumbnail pics!), so I altered that for you to show your truck in all its full-size glory.

Looks like a nice, straight truck. Winch too. Great!

Oh, and surely you already know that it is, indeed, the Kewlest Vehicle in Town!
    -- Tim Taylor

Welcome to the Zone.
    You will find load and loads of information here and you will also get a few laughs
    -C.J.-
    -SuPaFrEaK-

Dude, duk's got a higher post count than you do! Heh, heh, heh.....

Sorry... Couldn't help myself there!
    -- Tim Taylor

Binny quit picking on MEE!! ahahaha I just wanted to try and sound cool like you ok, but i guess it doesn't work for me haha sorry i wasnt paying attention i thought it was a new guy my bad im multi tasking
    -SuPaFrEaK-

Tim,
    What did you resize it to? So I know in the future what to do. Not sure how I ended up with the thumbnail?

You're cool, Sup! Your join date was way before his. I just had to give you a little Saugus ribbin' there is all!
    -- Tim Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by dukhunter785 View Post
    Tim,
    What did you resize it to? So I know in the future what to do. Not sure how I ended up with the thumbnail?
    All I did was take out the ".th" part of the code to make it full-size. Assuming you told Imageshack to resize your pic to 600x400 (or whatever it is), then it should have posted as that. But perhaps the code you copied was for the thumbnail version of it.

BTW, if it took forever to upload like that, could it have been a really big picture originally? I find that the uploads go MUCH more smoothly if I resize the pic myself to 600x400 (or whatever it is) before I upload it to Imageshack. Being a smaller file size, it uploads a LOT faster. Just a thought I had since you mentioned you were having some trouble with it.

Try another sometime and watch for the details about which line of code you're copying to paste into the post. See if you snagged the thumbnail version instead of the regular. Generally easy to fix if you get the thumbnail though, by taking out the ".th" part.

I figured out what I like so much about that picture. It's the low camera angle. I'll have to get a shot of my truck like that too. It's a nice effect!
    -- Tim Taylor

if join dates are how we are judged, i feel like i am being cheated. i was a member on the way old zone before the great crash. heck i think i joined in like 04 or 05. now i look like a newb....

Theres a scroll down part for resize and its [640x480 (For message boards)]
    -SuPaFrEaK-