Thread: Heater Fan Motor

Default Heater Fan Motor

Does anyone have a part number for a 12 volt version that fits in the OEM housing? I scored an original heater for my restoration to replace the Wagoneer heater that I had been using. I was planning on swapping over the motor and fan to the OEM metal housing but low and behold the Waggie was a bit deeper and thus wont fit plus the shaft type is different. Thanks for any leads!

The closest I am getting is a CW blower motor from Four Seasons #35507. They have a great site that you can really drill down with all the specifics you wish to zero in on your needed part. Shaft length, diameter mounting stud width, voltage, etc. The shaft appears to be 1/10th inch plus longer but it's coming tomorrow and we'll see.

Keep us posted, mine will have FSJ stuff, but I am sure this will be helpful to others.
    Is that real money?

I picked up the 4 seasons last night and I looks like it will fit. The shaft is 0.15" longer but I don't think it'll interfere. It will turn either way depending on how it is wired according to the decal. I just need the time to install before a parade this weekend. It's gonna be cold and steamed up otherwise.

Update: The Four Seasons #35507 heater fan motor works perfectly. It fit's and moves more CFM than the old Waggy unit.