Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: M715 Crewcab Photos

I don't see any pictures in this thread, so I assume you guys are talking about the Webbee Webbing desert tan 4dr? I don't have the picture, just know what you are talking about. I think.
    Remember if you didn't build it you can't call it yours.

6.2 powered M715, 5 M1009's, M416, 2 M101's, 2 M105's, 3 M35's, M1007 6.5 turbo Suburban project called Cowdog.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCz...HGkBCfhXZ5iuaw

Looks like an M715 with a cab stretch and civvy doors....so I think its an M715 with mods not a "looks like" kit type....

Heres the pic from Bump:

Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

There is a pic in the 3rd post and I just added one in the post just above this one.
    Last edited by brute4c; February 12th, 2007 at 12:35 PM. Reason: couldnt count to 3 right....
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

Everytime I see that truck I throw up in my mouth a little. Please stop posting pics of it.

Long trucks do need huge tires to look tall. I have 37s on my IH crewcab and it still looks like it needs bigger ones.

Dave

This is more of what I was thinking, but on the M715 frame instead of the Wagoneer frame.

Quote Originally Posted by brute4c View Post
    Looks like an M715 with a cab stretch and civvy doors....so I think its an M715 with mods not a "looks like" kit type....
    I think that's a M715 bed and front end with a Cherokee body section on a Ford extended or crew cab frame.

I bet those are Ford axles too. They sure are stock Ford wheels, just like my F350 except I lost my rear caps .

With some minor adjustments, it would actually be a pretty cool and functional truck. I'd like an extended cab.

First, ditch the civvy doors or modify them to M715 specs, as that is the worst part. Second, shorten the extended cab a bit. Third, ditch the tripod mirrors. Fourth, lose the running boards. Fifth and finally, yeah bigger tires/lift.

Quote Originally Posted by krek View Post
    This is more of what I was thinking, but on the M715 frame instead of the Wagoneer frame.
    That truck is pretty cool. Pretty much exactly opposite of the tan one. Shudder... couldn't hold it in this time.

That is my truck now (the wag/choptop). I got it from FSJeeper (Pascal) a little while back.
    I have changed a few things since he had it.
    It now has a TBI AMC 360 engine (thinking about switching it to propane).
    I swapped in a different frame (GlennTX's old choptop).
    And different axles, rims, tires.
    Dana60 and 70 with 4.56 gears, etc.

There are only two things that are bad with mine.
    The rear wheel wells are too small to run large tires. I think I will be limited to running a 38" or so tire (I wanted to run a 40" to 42" tire).
    And there is some rust holes in the floorboards. Nothing major, but you can see through them in places.
    I haven't ran this setup yet, and I am still waiting on my rebuilt T18 transmission.
    It has the TBI 360, Ranger Overdrive, T18, NP205. Should be nice gearing for now. And plenty of stick shifters in the cab

FSJeeper's latest project will be a FULL crewcab project. He is still debating what frame to use, but it should be interesting to see it finished. (Whenever he picks up the darn cab sitting out front of my place....)

You can run 42's. Barry does.

I think I'm up to like 9 levers in the cab as planned.

1-auto shifter
    3- t-case shifters
    2- cutting brake levers
    1- PTO engagement
    1- Ebrake

oops, only 8. no idea how they're all gonna fit yet.