Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: CPO Dave's restoration thread. (Ser#14690)

Default Small victories :-D

25 August 2016
    Newport News, Va.

Well, thanks to "Jeepdan", my upper door gaskets are installed. Coming off of yesterday's super-high of running the engine for the first time in well over 2 and a half years, it was nice to see this little part of the project come out good too.

As usual, thanks everyone for the help and question answering!

Dave-

Even Chuck Norris drove a 715.

That cab looks super!
    It may take awhile for the gaskets to settle in, and stay compressed somewhat before the doors close easily. At least that was the way with mine

You will be glad to have fresh, soft gaskets around the door frame to protect your head.

Keep those pictures coming!!!

Really looking nice Dave! Very jealous!

Wow looking great!
    Zone holster maker

Quote Originally Posted by David Zelinski View Post
    RATZ! OK, I'll figure some way to get the video posted. Photo bucket won't allow video so I'll have to do it another way.
    If you have a smart phone, you can upload a video easily with the Tapatalk app.

Looks awesome!! Just getting started on mine. Your pics are very helpful to get a view of where everything is supposed to go. Thanks

Thumbs up

Wow great work ...truck looks amazing

very sweet!!

Default Great Record of Restoration

This is an inspirational record of your restoration, and you have done a swell job! Tip 'o my hat!

Hi Dave, great looking cab! Looking forward to the moment mine will look like that. Remember where you got the canvas top?