I'm rebuilding my 67 M715, with lift, bigger tires, paint job, skid plates, winch, heavy bumpers, rock sliders and all the other good parts that go along with that stuff. I'm using 42" tires on Stazworks custom two piece beadlock steel wheels. That tire - wheel combination is pretty heavy and along with all of the other weight that I'm adding to the truck, I'm afraid that the stock drum brakes will no longer be adequate for highway speed stops. Axle swaps are out of the question since I've already invested so much in the stock axles, such as lockers, custom wheels, new front spindles, etc. My plan was to order disc brake conversion kits for both axles from Uglytruckling. Well apparently I waited too long to order that part of my project because when I went to their website, which is still up, and contacted them, I got an email back telling me that he has retired and has no kits left. A real "Oh crap" moment. I wrote back telling him that I would be more than happy to pay him to send me some blue prints and any other information so that I could build my own disc brake kits for my truck, but I never heard back from him. Does anybody know of any other options for disc brakes for the M715, or does anybody have one or both of the kits, new or used, that would like to sell them? I would definitely appreciate any helpful info. Thank you.