Figured this would be the best place for this, that way I can get the most help, and I can keep most of my questions in one place.

So I have been extremely interested in the M-715 series trucks ever since I saw one at a MV rally,, thought they were "cool looking", course did lots of research on them, and was always searching, but never found any below $1,500, that was not modified in some way-or rusted to nothing

came across a couple for $500, but they were sold within hours of the post, but this last one I managed to snag.

So at the end of June I ran up to the middle of NH and picked up the truck(I'll post pics in another post-apparently I'm computer dumb at the moment)

but I got '67, all original drive train(some civvy stuff, like wires and plugs), no canvas, an extra hood and extra cab. the frame is in beautiful shape, for the area, no rot or flaking, the bed is in excellent shape, some minor pinholes in the cargo boxes, but the underside is pretty clean-this I think was extremely lucky as it sat for at least 10 years, I think registered last in '91(MA)

but finally got it in the garage after getting rid of one of my other parts car, so I started working on it yesterday, basically checked ignition, and looked through the plug holes-could still see cross-hatching, so hopefully I can just fire her up-just got to get two batteries

so I guess I'll post pics in a minute