Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is this M715 truck and M715 trailer worth?

That looks like a serious money pit. Like others have said the tailgates are worth about $300 each so you have $600 worth of stuff, so plan an offer accordingly. I would not give over $1000 for it, especially since it hasn't ran in 35 years. That means everything will need to be worked on just to make it roll.
    Dave
    Delta Team Decals: http://www.deltateamdecals.com/

I bought mine here in Eastern Wa. for less than 1k. It was a runner-driver, but not roadworthy.

The PO has done the F350 rear brake conversion, it had no tailgate. It did come with a spare TBI 350 for a conversion.

He tossed in a j4000 jeep gladiator tailgate so I could fabricate an M series gate, he also delivered the M715 and took it to the DMV to be inspected as it did not have a title.

There have been m715’s for sale in this area with prices ranging from 1200-10k in all kinds of various conditions/drivability/restorability.

If I were in the market for an M715, I’d offer the owner of that set up 800 to start with and see where it goes.

I don’t think I would pay more than 1800 for the whole set up, though.

Mine was pretty rough to begin with:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys! I really appreciate your feedback and info on this. You all probably saved me from wasting some money! My wife thanks you too.

I'm thinking this isn't the truck for me. If I can buy a running, driving, trail worthy truck for $2k to $4k depending on condition then I think I'll just hang around this forum until the right truck pops up for sale.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk