Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: M715 in Georgia

That's a great start. I appreciate you taking the time for a reply. Sir. I realize it's not rocket science but this is good info for my fabricator. Do you have any dimensions or drawings for the top. I have an arctic enclosure on my and its coming apart. They not well made to begin with. I would never do a direct copy of your design without your permission. Just asking if you would share any of that info. You vehicle is totally sick. (I'm 50 by the way and I can only use my sons words in that compliment!!) Anyway thanks much!!
    Kelly Pagd
    Fort Worth, Texas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice. Really nice man. I've done three myself and owned 5. Best one I've ever seen. Thanks for the new picks dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That thing is BA! Is that a "death stick" tool on the DS bed rear? Top def looks better than most of the "stock" ones I have seen...
    Is that real money?

Default seats

Where did you get the seats? Love the interior.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Rock View Post
    Where did you get the seats? Love the interior.
    Those are Corbeau suspension seats. They offer them in Olive drab.

If I lived closer I would be in jail for stealing your truck...FANTASTIC work...has a real tough and almost sinister look to it...amazing job!!
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!