Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: My '68 M715 Build Progress Page

Nice pictures of your claim area, good job on the blasting it's going to turn out great.

Nice work. Keep them pic coming and good luck

Excellent! Looks great.

Good job.

Add a hood and that is a sharp looking truck!
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

Quote Originally Posted by plumas.placer.miner View Post
    I couldn't put the engine in today. There are two sizes of pilot bushings for this engine...the OD is the same on both but the ID is different and I need the Inside Diameter to match the transmission shaft I have. As it turns out, I bought the wrong one last week. Buying it online didn't offer two different choices with measurements, of course.

Bummer...engine install will need to wait until next Friday or Saturday.

I was able to get the new radiator painted. My shop is a mess. Aluminum oxide dust everywhere and parts from here to breakfast. As soon as I get that engine installed and running, I am going to give it a good cleaning.

I also painted the bridge weight plate and put on new number decals. I bought them on this site from "Beast". Thanks! I also put in the windshield wipers. I have the perfect grommet size in case anyone wants that info.

I also tried on the new canvas cargo cover, which was made by "newlifecanvas.com". Mona did a respectable job, just like she promised.

Yikes— Power King Grave Diggers! I couldn’t even look at mud without getting my M43 stuck with those.

Seriously, that is a really nice truck. I’d love to see how that runs with that 258.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very nice!

Truck looks great!
    I think the AMC 258 is a good choice for what you are going to do with it.

Wow, I would love to ride along with you offroading through the desert after you have it back together.

Here’s another:

Shorter walk (that’s a lake bed about 6 mi from Glendo, WY, with the old US 87 roadbed I strayed off of in the immediate background), cheaper tow than yours ($2200?? Holy house cats!!), but I totally understand the predicament.

Congrats! Glad you got it running again. Hope this engine is a good one.