Thread: 230 stock exhaust system

Blog Entries

I'm currently replacing the system on my truck back to stock. I have the front two pipes but still need the rear one and the gaskets. My question is about the muffler. Is there a bolt up civilian equivalent or will I have to go to VPW for it. Same question for gaskets.

Thanks!

The correct muffler and tailpipe are one of the harder pieces to find. I know that Memphis Equip. and AB had some reproduced. NOS parts are next to impossible to find. M1028
    If your not breakin\' something - Your NOT makin\' enough torque !!

surplus city had some and the exhust snokle

I just bought my second exhaust snorkel from Surplus city. They have a whole bunch of them. I tore the upper mount out of the expanded steel cage on my first one on a low tree branch. I was not yarding on it offroad I swear I asked for a straight one this time since the first one took quite a bit of work to srtaighten out and got a handeling fee tacked on. The first one I had to use a small dent puller to straighten the cage up. Time consuming but simple...
    Liz, covid, murdered 10/19/21

"I just bought my second exhaust snorkel from Surplus city. They have a whole bunch of them. I tore the upper mount out of the expanded steel cage on my first one on a low tree branch. " I did the same thing but im welding mine

Similar Threads

1. The Big Cheese's Custom Exhaust System
    By Grantshire in forum Modified Tech
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: October 29th, 2013, 08:25 PM
  2. xjchief : Exhaust Manifold and system
    By PseudoZone in forum PseudoZone - Stock Tech Archive
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: December 15th, 2009, 03:01 PM
  3. Stock brake system?
    By vacca rabite in forum Stock Tech
    Replies: 10