Thread: Power Steering Question

Default Power Steering Question

Hey guys, not sure if this is stock tech or modified tech, but i picked up an M715 a little while ago and noticed today that it has a power steering setup on it. I assumed it was stock but from what ive heard and read power steering wasnt original. I am unsure of how to load an image on here for you guys to see, as i dont have a link for it. But i guess my question is, did any of them have power steering or was it definitely added at some point?

None came with P/S.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikel View Post
    None came with P/S.
    And I removed the power steering from my truck and converted it back to manual steering with an NOS steering box. All you have to do is just get the truck moving a little and it really isn't hard to steer. My five foot daughter drove my truck with no problem steering, starting, stopping and shifting.