Thread: Look what followed me home

Default Look what followed me home

I wasn't sure if this should be posted here or in other M vehicles. I have purchased four M1101 Silver Eagle trailers so far. I bought two in Atlanta from Government Liquidators. I thought I could sell one to help pay for the other. I figured it was just as cheap to hall two back as one. When I returned home I ended up selling two of them to the same guy, Jonah White, the inventor of Billy Bob Teeth. What a great guy. They were filming his new TV show Billiy Bob's Gags to Riches when I took them over to him in Calhoun County.

I bid again a few weeks ago, but it seemed they were going for higher prices so I passed. Just last week I went to Kentucky to pick up two more.

The first two were 2010 models. These two are 2009's. They haven't even been used. The nubs are still on the tops of the tires.

I hooked one up today and they pull real nice. 55-60 mph was very smooth and I didn't really even notice it behind the truck. I have them both for sale, but will probably keep one. My son and I want to build our own off road camper with a fold up tent on top. Anyway, just starting with the ideas.

I thought it looked pretty cool behind the truck so I thought I would post up a couple of pictures. Here you go.

Nice M715 pal

Nice combo. Just needs a matching set of wheels to balance out the height difference.

Thanks for the compliment. My wife says the tires on the trailer are big enough. Truth be told, she would probably like me to put some Humvee wheels and tires on the truck so it would be easier to get in and out.

I spent a bit of time checking those trailers out online after seeing your pics. They look pretty nice. I wouldn't mind building a camper trailer in the future with one of those.

Out of jealously I have nothing nice to say.

Thanks Maskale. If a guy is willing to bid and then go pick up the trailers, they are going pretty reasonably priced. There is a 10% Governmet Liquidation surcharge and some states have a sales tax. They can be purchased for around $500. I can haul two on my 18 foot trailer. They are well built. Now I need to paint one to match my truck.