Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Professional Pic of my M715

Definitely frameworthy.

Quote Originally Posted by k8icu View Post
    Wow very nice picture. It must have taken some time for her to snap all the different parts and then some computer time to stitch them all together into one pic.
    Yes, I assume it was quite the project to layer and stitch all the images into one pic. I'm sure she used a computer program to help with that task.
    Dave
    Delta Team Decals: http://www.deltateamdecals.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Yes, I assume it was quite the project to layer and stitch all the images into one pic. I'm sure she used a computer program to help with that task.
    Photoshop allows you to layer images onto each other to produce the equivalent of an olde tyme multiple exposure. My cousin does it frequently with astral photos, and it takes quite a bit of time.

Hey Beast, post the fully lit normal pic? The comparison really shows how amazing that technique is...

Quote Originally Posted by Subybaja View Post
    Hey Beast, post the fully lit normal pic? The comparison really shows how amazing that technique is...
    Just click on the link in the original post. I don't have any copies of the normal pic and her site does not allow you to copy or post images.
    Dave

Did she just take the one pic and then do all the light stuff on the PC or did she actually take the pics in your darken barn taking multiple pics? I'm just wondering.
    Zone holster maker

Quote Originally Posted by k8icu View Post
    Did she just take the one pic and then do all the light stuff on the PC or did she actually take the pics in your darken barn taking multiple pics? I'm just wondering.
    She took about 150 total pics to do the process. She took a couple with the lights on for reference pics, but everything else was done in the total darkness except the part she was highlighting at the time.
    Dave

very good, thanks for posting.