Thread: Spotted m725 & a m37

Default Spotted m725 & a m37

Last weekend I was leaving work around 11am in my 715 and at the stoplight right across from me was a sharp 725. Looked like a nice restored one. Tried to wave and catch up with it to talk shop but I don't think the driver saw me he was really talking with his passenger & after waiting at the light and getting stopes at a2nd I lost it. Darn. So I went down yankeytown road not my usuall rout home. I was enjoying the drive and looking to my left was a mill painted & marked m 37 complete w troop seats. What A day. Both were near yankytown IN. I had seen the 37 once b for but never a 725 except in Picts. Anyone know them. Zoners past or pressent??? I still can't believe how excited I got just seeing them like a kid at x-mas. Mv folks near me. Cool

Rhoadesville, Virginia (five miles from no place)

Pretty soon, you will know every MV owner within a 150 mile radius of your home.

I always get a chuckle when someone stops by my place and starts to tell me about an MV they saw nearby. Usually I know the person who has it, their name, when and where they got it, etc. Just happens over time in this hobby.
    "Free advice is worth what you pay for it."™