I cut/milled new body mount bushings out of polyurethane (60A Shore) rod for my M725, but I just cant find the torque specs in the maintenance manuals for how tight to go with the mounting bolts when I reinstall them.

I need the torque specs for the six bed mounts, four cab mounts and two radiator core mounts too.
Any one have this handy anywhere?

Thanks,
Bryce

PS All of your old posts on making new body mounts out of boat trailer rollers and hockey pucks were super helpful in getting me to this point. I finally bought a durometer and if anyone is interested, I can now list the Shore A values for all the 50 year old mounts I pulled out, Yates and Tie-down Industries straight boat rollers too, {tho I never measured any hockey pucks}. IMHO, the 60A Shore polyurethane is the best replacement if you want to come very close to the density of the original rubber mounts, yet avoid the permanant compression and cracking that happens with the natural rubber mounts.
On-line I bought a foot of 2-1/2" rod and a foot of 2" rod and milled them out with wood working tools. I cleaned and reused all the washers and bought new bolts/nuts. It all worked out great.
I have the different body mount diameters and thicknesses here as well as pics too if anyone is interested.