Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: yes its a total rebuild

it would be a good thing to post a copy of a picture so that it would be there forever.

Yes Sir...
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

Photobucket is desparite. They want $400 a year. Well, fat chance. I have an account with them but don't know if my pictures still work. If not, oh well, not getting money from me. They will just have to spiral down the dunnie.

I don't understand why they are doing this. If they had asked for $30/year, I think they would be making a lot more money. I doubt 0.01% of the people who used Photobucket are now paying $400/yr.

any thing new on posting pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Mikel View Post
    I don't understand why they are doing this. If they had asked for $30/year, I think they would be making a lot more money. I doubt 0.01% of the people who used Photobucket are now paying $400/yr.
    True. I might have stuck with them and paid $30 a year just so my existing pics would have stuck around. Ended up going with Flikr.

Still debating going back to old threads and tacking pics that are missing onto the ends of the threads. Most wouldn't be worth the effort... maybe the E350 wheel cylinder mod..

back in July 15 bruteyc said to hang in there they were working on it, I was looking for an up date.

I liked photobucket's interface better... or maybe I was just used to it.
    If you choose the BBCode option it will put the pic in the post instead of a link to your photostream.
    With Verizon/Yahoo footing the bill maybe Flikr won't pull a PB.

I was plying trying to post pictures off my computer and manage to get a big one posted then went back to resize it but could not finger out how I did it. just better in the shop then on computers.