Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: My '67 Project

Well, someone was nice enough to sell me a better cab, just needs some passenger side rockers and floors put in.

But I figured I would still work on this cab, 1) gives me practice, 2) if I can pass it along to help someone else I might do that as well

so some more work done

Little bit I still need to patch, could have tried to do whole panel in one piece, but figured patching it would give me the best match to original.

and some of the rear cab repaired, pretty rusted back there, kept blowing through the cab, and at lowest heat. so may have to see what else I can do, maybe add another strip on the inside.

geez did you stop working on it? lol pics man haha. do you want any of my old harness outa my m715? should be outa truck tomm I can drop off at dads if u want
    \

sure I'll take the harness,

and yeah paused the work, garage is a little flooded with the spring melt, so until that is under control I'm gonna work on the Deuce, its been staying drier under that, then in the garage

don't you love how that works stuff in garage isn't dryier then whats outside haha well I almost got the whole dash puled out so once that's out ill get you what stock harness remains apparently not much

well its getting pretty close to even wetness now, but even then I aint trudging through 3 inches of water in the garage, I had to lay a couple plywood boards under the deuce, not fun trying to lift and put the bolts into that oil pan

well, haven't said much in this thread lately, but just a little update, with pics tomorrow.

I got another bed and tailgate, bed is much better shape then mine, and is 100% correct, without extra holes and braces.

and also picked a better cab today, along with much better inner fenders and the frame section needed to finish my frame. this was an eventful trip, my transmission in the Jeep Cherokee started to over heat and spew fluid if I worked it too hard, 130 miles into the trip, 70 from the destination, so what would have been three hours turned into Five/Six hours, and the ride home was 4 1/2, turned into a long day, but I made it

both purchases were from forum members, thanks again for your help.

Glad to help and that you made it home. If you need anything else let me know. Nice to meet you and good luck on the build.
    1968 M725(2)
    1967 M715
    1967 M725(2)
    1963 M43
    1954 M37
    1967 M103A3 w/M1010 Body